TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITES AND OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HERIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITES OR OUR SERVICES. THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE AS OF 02/17/2017.
By accessing the website at https://awduncancreative.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on A. W. Duncan Creative's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on A. W. Duncan Creative's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by A. W. Duncan Creative at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on A. W. Duncan Creatives website are provided on an 'as is' basis. A. W. Duncan Creative makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, A. W. Duncan Creative does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall A. W. Duncan Creative or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on A. W. Duncan Creative's website, even if A. W. Duncan Creative or an A. W. Duncan Creative authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on A. W. Duncan Creative's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. A. W. Duncan Creative does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. A. W. Duncan Creative may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However A. W. Duncan Creative does not make any commitment to update the materials.
A. W. Duncan Creative has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by A. W. Duncan Creative of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
A. W. Duncan Creative may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Each printable from our shop is copyright by A. W. Duncan Creative. The viewing, printing, or downloading of any content, graphics or templates from A. W. Duncan Creative is solely for your own personal use and not for republication, sale or other use. No part of any content, description or template may be reproduced in any form.
It is the customer's full responsibility to proof for grammar, spelling and wording. A. W. Duncan Creative is not responsible for any mistakes or printing costs incurred. Please proof carefully.
All fonts are embedded within our templates (unless noted in the listing). We DO NOT supply the font files in the download - it is illegal to share fonts. We don't give out font names as the fonts used are an integral part of our designs. We've spent many hours sourcing, locating, and purchasing the right font for each printable which helps make our designs and products unique and high-quality.
A. W. Duncan Creative is not responsible for the quality of your print and will not be held responsible for printing errors. The print quality will depend on the type of printer, its age, cleanliness, etc. All of our designs come as high resolution, print-ready files. If you're not confident in your home printer and/or it's capabilities, we recommend using a local print shop or copy shop for production of your downloaded files.
Online Print Vendors:
We can't guarantee that any particular online printers will work, as they are constantly changing what they will and will not accept. Vistaprint can be particularly temperamental. For printing and cutting, we do recommend FedEx Kinkos, Staples, Office Max/Depot, or your local print shop.
Because we continue to try and better serve our customers on a consistent and reliable basis, our templates may vary or change slightly over time (e.g. Slightly editing verbiage, adding additional sizes, etc.).
Returns & Exchanges:
Due to the nature of our products and the way that we sell them online, we do not allow refunds or exchanges on any downloadable items from our shop. Please ask any questions you may have before purchasing any item from our shop.
You will need to possess general computer knowledge or basic knowledge of Acrobat Reader in order to make changes to any of our editable templates. If you do not already have Acrobat Reader installed on your personal computer, you can download it for free using the following link: www.get.adobe.com/reader.
third-party links & websites:
Users may find advertising or other content on our website that may link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website other than awduncancreative.com, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
By purchasing any file from this shop you accept our terms and conditions listed on this page.
(This document was last updated September 2017).